Czech-English and English-Czech legal translations
Absolute Czech Translations offer translation from Czech into English and from English into Czech of legal documents for businesses, government agencies and private individuals.
Milada Cogginsová Zajíčková is a professional freelance Czech translator and achieved a Distinction in Para-legal Training – Vocational Legal Studies Level II course organised by the Institute of Legal Executives and completed the following modules: The Legal Environment, General Legal Principles, Retail & Consumer Matters, European Law. Milada also worked as a legal secretary for two UK based law firms in the probate and tax planning department and in the employment department and has extensive experience of translating legal and business documents.
Milada is able to confidently translate legal texts both from English into Czech and from Czech into English and can provide certified translations of official documents supplied with a translator’s certificate.
Absolute Czech Translations can provide legal translations for law firms and commercial companies needing Czech translation of legal letters or legal documents such as business contracts, terms and conditions of business, expert reports, agreements, employment notices, official warnings, etc as well as government agencies such as the police, court of justice, witness care unit, Criminal Justice System, social services, CAFCAS or any other public service organisation.
Absolute Czech Translations can also provide legal translations for private individuals needing translation of legal agreements or legal documents such as a tenancy agreement, court summons, court judgements, Decree Absolute, Court Judgements regarding child custody, probate document, Last Will and Testament, Power of Attorney, Extracts fom the Land Register, medical reports, insurance policies, a death certificate or letters from solicitors or banks, etc.
Milada is able to forward her enhanced CRB check and/or copies of qualifications before receiving documents for translation and is happy to sign a non-disclosure agreement if required.
Examples of legal documents previously translated by Absolute Czech Translations include:
- Contract between a software manufacturer and a government institution regarding the supply and maintenance of an IT system, data security and storage.
- Contract between two airline companies regarding the purchase of an aeroplane.
- Employment contracts.
- Tenancy agreements.
- Notice to shareholders.
- Company profit and loss accounts.
- Letters to a surviving heir regarding the estate of their deceased uncle.
- Notice on a tenancy agreement and rent arrears.
- Letter from an employer to a member of staff inviting them to an interview regarding the investigation of an allegation of breaking the company’s code of conduct at work place.
- Extracts from the Register of Companies.
- Correspondence between a manufacturer and a patent office.
- Expert report regarding the safety of road side barriers.
- Transcription of police interviews, translation of witness statements, police evidence.