English into Czech certified translations
Absolute Czech Translations offer certified translations from English into Czech of personal documents issued by British registry offices, courts, government authorities, etc, such as birth certificates, marriage certificates, certificate of no impediment to marriage, court judgements, death certificates, medical reports or official letters, etc. All certified translations are accepted by all Czech and British authorities such as The Embassies, Registry Offices, Border Agency, Educational institutions, Courts of justice, Banks, Government authorities, Law firms, Employers, etc.
All certified translations of official documents from English into Czech are proofread by another Czech professional translator and are provided with a round stamp with the Czech national emblem required by the Czech authorities (including the Special registry office in Brno, the Consulate of the Czech Republic in London, Municipal and registry offices in the CR, etc).
Milada Cogginsová Zajíčková is an independent Czech translator and is listed with the Consulate Section of the Czech Embassy in London as a professional supplier of Czech translation services.
Certified translations into Czech of English personal documents issued by registry offices or courts
- British birth certificate
- British marriage certificate
- British death certificate
- British certificate of naturalisation
- Certificate of no impediment to marriage
- British divorce court judgement
Certified translations into Czech of English official and legal documents issued by government authorities or created by legal professionals
- British ACRO criminal records police certificate
- English power of attorney
- Certificates of professional competence, licences
- English insurance policy
- English medical certificates
- Viza application documents
- Companies articles
- Companies House certificate of incoporation
- Companies House certificate of good standing
- English employment contract
Certified translations into Czech of English education and qualification certificates
- English school certificate